‘The daddy of all facials’
What if I told you that it was possible to have a facelift without the surgery? Interested? By now most of us know that hard work, stress and a bad diet can all take their toll on our skin, and increasingly men are turning to the power of a good facial! One of the best currently on offer has to be the CACI Non-Surgical Facelift at The Four Seasons Hotel Park Lane.
When my therapist explained that this treatment uses a unique combination of specific waveforms and frequencies that work in harmony with my body’s own bioelectrical fields I was hooked. Like most men, I like to be able to see and feel results so I was thrilled to register the tiny electrical impulses and signals that were gently tightening and toning my facial muscles (and also encouraging the production of collagen and elastin) apparently!
Basically the CACI Non Surgical Treatment at The Four Seasons Hotel Park Lane is a facial on steroids!
• Firstly, skin is smoothed and refined, removing dead skin cells revitalising the skin’s surface by using a unique orbital microdermabrasion technology which uses silicone carbide coated disposable tips.
• LED light therapy stimulates cellular repair and regeneration and visibly diminishes sun damage, blemishes, acne and scarring.
• Two hand-held probes are used to send an electric magnetic frequency to mimic the body’s bio electrical field by restoring facial muscle tone and elasticity.
If you are looking for a tailored, non-invasive treatment that is devised to treat specific areas or skin concerns The CACI Non-Surgical Treatment at The Four Seasons Hotel Park Lane comes highly recommended. In my case it fulfilled its promise to deliver instant results and left my skin looking and feeling revitalized, toned, lifted and plumped. Job done!
Tester: Nick Cox Editor The Grooming Guide
Verdict: ‘Tangibly tightens and tones’
Price: £150.00 for 90 mins
Available: Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, Hamilton Place, Park Lane, W1J 7DR London. +44 (20) 7499-0888 www.fourseasons.com
Additional Research: A. Georgakopoulou
1. Spa Exterior
2. Fitness massage, Prices starting from £110.00 for 50 mins, Available at Four Seasons Park Lane Hotel & Spa
3. Omorovicza products, Available at Four Seasons London Park Lane Hotel
4. Classic manicure and pedicure for men, Prices starting from £45.00, Available at Four Seasons Park Lane Hotel & Spa
5. Various skincare brands are available at the Four Seasons London Park Lane Hotel & Spa
6. Spa Lounge