Welcome to flaming June! Well, we are certainly not experiencing a heatwave at the moment, but that shouldn’t stop us sampling the seasons most uplifting scents. Summer should mean a lighter mood, lighter clothes and fresher fragrances which are perfect for both hot AND overcast weather.
Even if you are desk bound, you can still dive in! Sporting any one of our six fragrant favourites is sure to take you on an olfactory journey. So welcome to the smell Summer… what’s your poison?
Fragrances are from left:
1. Acqua Di Parma – Blu Mediterraneo – Cipresso Di Toscana £112.00 for 150ml at Selfridges.
‘A tranquil, masculine and aromatic fougere fragrance that really sparkles… embrace the breeze from Star Anise and Elemi!’
2. Atkinsons – Scilly Neroli £130.00 for 100ml at Harrods.
‘Orange Flower and Ambergris collide in the perfect feel good fragrance for sun drenched beach babies’
3. Diptyque – Eau De Minthé Eau De Parfum £120.00 for 75ml at Space NK.
‘This skin drinkeable green and aromatic modern Mint fougere (with Geranium and Patchouli) is an instant Summer classic.’
4. Dolce&Gabbana – Light Blue Sun – Pour Homme (Limited Edition) £53.00 for 75ml at John Lewis.
‘Pack your bags for Capri with his fresh take on Light Blue Pour Homme, it’s fresh and sensual in equal parts.’
5. Serge Lutens – L’eau De Paille £110.00 for 100ml at Harvey Nichols
‘A land locked scent, I love its crisp clean notes of Cereals and Vetiver.’
6. Floris – Neroli Voyage Eau De Parfum £120.00 for 100ml at florislondon.com
‘Sea and sunshine bottled in this invigorating collision of Neroli, Lemon and Marine Notes.’