Yes, it’s that time of year when it’s completely acceptable to give Dad great grooming and unleash the power of pampering 📦 💖 👌🏻🌟
After all, how often does he stock up on scent?
We’ve got your Father’s Day gifts sorted whatever his needs….
Fragrances are (clockwise):
1. ‘No. 88’ by Czech & Speake,￡90 for 100 ml, available at Mr. Porter. With Bergamot, Geranium and Sandalwood, the brand’s signature fragrance has stood the test of time, it’s rich and exotic with an ultra sophisticated edge.
2. ‘Bois Marrocain’ by Tom Ford, ￡350 for 50 ml, available at Tom Ford. Vetiver, Patchouli and Pepper conjure up a Moroccan market in this heady, spicy, and emotive fragrance.
3. ‘L’Homme Idéal Intense by Guerlain, ￡59 for 50 ml at John Lewis and Debenhams. This rich and elegant scent is crammed with Chilli, Leather and Patchouli, it’s perfect to underscore your daddies masculine edge!
4. ‘Original’ by Eight & Bob – John F. Kennedy Special Edition, ￡117 for 50 ml at The Artisan Parfumery and Eight & Bob.
Violet Leaves, Vetiver and Cardamom reflect the brand’s founders first encounter with the icon John F. Kennedy… it even comes in a beautiful box that makes it perfect for gifting!
5. ‘Tempo’ by Diptyque, ￡115 for 75 ml, available at Selfridges. An instant classic fragrance that I think should be found in every man’s bathroom. With notes of Violet Leaves and Patchouli…it’s wearable but grooooovy baby!
6. ‘The Fragrance Wardrobe’ by Maison Kurkdjian Paris, ￡140 for 8 x 11ml at Mr. Porter. Can’t make a decision…then why not buy THE chicest of all scent sets, which unites eight of the brands’ most loved fragrances. They range from fresh and fruity to spicy and strong – perfect for every mood, occasion, and father!