Yes, it’s that time of year when it’s completely acceptable to give Dad great grooming and unleash the power of pampering 📦 💖 👌🏻🌟 After all, how often does HE stock up on skincare essentials?
We’ve got your Father’s Day gifts sorted whatever his needs….
Products are from left to right:
1. ‘R3 Cell Matrix Mask’ by Dr. Levy Switzerland, £69 for 50 ml, available at Cult Beauty. For the softest and glowing skin, this mask with Vitamin C, Retinol and concentrated Hyaluronic effectively removes any sign of a hectic lifestyle.
2. ‘CBx for Men Lightweight Moisturizer’ by Perricone MD, £49 for 59 ml, available at John Lewis and Harrods. Every stressed and oil- prone skin’s savior – filled with Antioxidants and making use of the Hemp Plant Extract to refresh and soothe the skin.The best: You cannot even feel it as it is absorbing so fast.
3. ‘Irish Moor Purifying Mud Mask’ by Peter Thomas Roth, £46.40 for 150 ml, available at Cult Beauty, Lookfantastic and Peter Thomas Roth. This mask uses the natural power of Moor Mud, Hijiki Seaweed, Volcanic Ash and Activated Charcoal to deeply exfoliate and infuse the skin with vitamins and minerals – for reduced pores, wrinkles and fine lines.
4. ‘Anti- Age Global Revitalizer’ by Sisleÿum for Men, £179 for 50 ml, available at House of Frazer.
This product is the holy grail of Anti- Aging. Using White Horehound, Wild Pansy extracts and Shea butter to soften the skin and active ingredients to make it look vital and refreshed, it will instantly reactivate your man-glow.
5. ‘Firm and Protect Serum’ by Stoer Skincare for Men, £40 for 50 ml, available at Harvey Nichols and Stoer Skincare. Made from five plant extracts such as Barberry Fig, Scottish Peat Moss and Wakame, this serum hydrates and strengthens the skin, making you look good and feel great.