If you’re struggling with what to buy this Valentines Day….don’t worry we’ve done the leg work.
This year why not put the brakes on the flowers and chocolates and say it with scent instead?
Simply take your pick from these flirty and romantic fragrances and youll be home and dry…all you need to do is pay and wrap and you’re all set for a Happy Valentine’s Day!
They are, from left:
1. Miss Dior – Absolutely Blooming Roller Pearl £32.50 for 20ml at:
Delicious rose and red berries in roll – on form.
2. Bella Freud – Pink Loving Candle £48 at:
Seductive and magnetic combination of Tuberose and Sandalwood, it’s limited edition ..so be quick.
3. Bulgari – Magnolia Sensuel EDP £101 for 100ml at:
Forget flowers and gift this tribute to a famous bloom, it’s fresh and seductive in equal parts.
4. Creed – Love in White £115 for 30ml at:
The energetic and optimistic scent of fresh spring blooms with creamy vanilla, this is ‘young love bottled’
5. Miller Harris – Scherzo £140 for 100ml at:
Think rose-flavoured cotton candy with underlying smoky and seducitve notes..seriously addictive!