Hanging with a hot hombre can be great, but when it comes to Valentine’s Day, it can be tricky to find the perfect fragrance for an olfactory swinger! So yes, you’ve guessed it, I’ve done the hard work so you don’t need to. All products are currently available online.
So now Valentine’s Day is sorted, you can sit back, relax, and anticipate the delightful treats that could be coming YOUR way, what’s not to love!? My suggestions are from left:
1. Chanel – Le Lion De Chanel £140.25 for 75ml at John Lewis.
Ambery, leather-like notes of Labdanum are softened and brightened by Vanilla and Bergamot to create this full on powerful and carnal fragrance!
2. Acqua Di Parma – Colonia Intensa Eau de Cologne £150 for 180ml at Harrods
An aromatic scent that combines a sensual base of Leather, Cedarwood and Neroli, with fresh citrus top notes of Calabrian Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon and Ginger. Long lasting sophistication, bottled.
3. Miller Harris – Etui Noir £80 for 50ml at Selfidges.
Tangerine, Bergamot, Iris Incense, Leather and Vetiver combine to create the perfect day to night androgynous scent!
4. Beaufort London – Rake & Ruin £115 for 50ml at beaufortlondon.com
Top: Gin, Coriander, Orange, Smoke, Juniper. Heart: Castoreum, Labdanum, Pine needles, Cade oil, Orris. Base: Woody notes, Ambrarome, Musk, Smoke. A heady, boozy and smoky scent for hedonists!
5. Adam Grooming Atelier – Anatolia £75 for 75ml at adamgroomingatelier.com
Think forests of black pine trees in the Turkish hills, laced with Sandalwood and Italian Leather, warmed with base notes of Frankincense. We love this aromatic balsam scent with woody undertones.