Hanging with a hot hombre can be great, but when it comes to Valentine’s Day, it can be tricky to find the perfect fragrance for an olfactory swinger! So yes, you’ve guessed it, I’ve done the hard work so you don’t need to.
So now Valentine’s Day is sorted, you can sit back, relax, and anticipate the delightful treats that could be coming YOUR way, what’s not to love!? My suggestions are from left:
1. Dunhill – Century For Men Eau de Parfum from £59 for 75ml at John Lewis.
Vibrant Bergamot and sensual Cypriol combine in a smart and laid back fragrance which is the perfect ‘wear anywhere scent’
2. Jo Malone – English Oak and Hazelnut Cologne £94 for 100ml at Net-A-Porter.
A romantic walk in the forest bottled with fresh Hazelnut and Vetiver, I mean who wouldn’t want their favourite guy to have a heart of Oak this Valentine’s?
3. Creed – Himalaya EDP £155 for 50ml at Creed Boutiques and Harrods.
Aim high with this refined and rugged fragrance. Created to commemorate Olivier Creeds Himalayan expedition, this celebratory collision of Citrus and Sandalwood speaks of a confident masculinity.
4. Francis Kurkdjian – APOM homme EDT £140 for 70ml at Selfridges.
This woody chic fragrance is crammed with Tunisian Orange Flowers, Amber and Cedar Wood making it a celebration of all things Mediterranean.
5. Acqua Di Parma – Sandalo Eau De Cologne Concentree £179 for 100ml at www.spacenk.com
An unique pairing of precious Indian Sandalwood with the Citrus notes of Colonia, makes for an unexpected, intense and heavenly fragrance.